Thursday, May 16, 2013

Two Months


Here's a big huge picture dump of some favorites from
our second month with Miss Addison.

 This little girl eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and 5-6 hours at night. She is a morning girl, just like her Mama, smiling and 'talking' before her Daddy and I can even peel our poor eyes open.
 When she's eating or falling asleep, she grabs and grabs... opens and closes her sweet
hands until they finally find my shirt, my hair or her fuzzy blanket, or bunny.
I love this about her, and I hope she does it forever.
 She is silly and curious, stubborn and strong, soft and affectionate.
 I have a pretty good feeling that this little chunk is going to be absolutely hilarious.
Just like so many of her family members, and I cannot wait.
She already makes me laugh every single day.
She does not like Tummy Time, which makes it hard for me to enforce it as much as she needs it.
However, she sure loves cuddling and sleeping on her tummy...  
 Her giggles have been silent so far, but just yesterday morning, she let out a short, sweet little laugh while hanging out with her Daddy. Just another 'first' that makes all of this seem
so real but so dream-like at the same time.
We celebrated my very first Mother's Day with some friends who we are blessed to call family.

Addi,
I cannot believe another month has flown by with you here in our arms.
We have been excited about you for so many years, and now suddenly you
are here, sweeping us off our feet.
God is so very faithful and so very good to us. Remember that, sweet girl, no matter what.
You are your Daddy and my greatest, most precious and valuable blessing.

Thank you for letting us love you.
You are fearfully, wonderfully and beautifully made.
 Happy two months, my big, beautiful, happy girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment