Monday, August 6, 2012

To my best friend


Oh Sweet Leneigh,


It's been two years. Two whole years of being best friends. And I could never tell you enough how great of a blessing you are to me. Like no other friend I've had... You are incredible.

And tomorrow morning, you leave. Big plans, big hopes and big fears for the next year.
But more than all that, a big God.

Being able to witness your growth of love, trust and understanding in Him has been one of my greatest joys. You are fearless, my love. You are unstoppable. You are running after Him like I've never seen anyone run. It amazes me. You are powerful.

I am going to miss you every second while you're gone. I honestly can't believe that I'm not going to see you for something like 286 days... But every second that I'm missing you, I know that it is a second that you are using well. A second that you are bringing the Lord glory and furthering His sweet kingdom. And in all of my selfishness, every second that you're gone means one second closer to you coming home. Home to your family, home to Anthony, home to me.
And while we're here, let me please tell you how amazing you and that boy are. Simply wonderful. You two are Thias and my very best and sweetest friends. The best in all the land. You don't know how much we appreciate you. And Anthony... oh Neighners, he loves you so very much. I can't wait for you two to be together again and start your amazing life!
(.....hopefully here, with us.)


I don't want to write too much, because I don't think much needs to be said... You know it all.


Tell Thailand hello from me.



I love you, best friend. More than I love S'Mores.


No comments:

Post a Comment