Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weepy


Oh, my sensitive heart is anxious and weepy lately.

Sometimes, I really want all the yucky and heartbreaking stuff in this world to just go away.
I wish that struggles were not reality and worry did not plague the heart.


So if you are looking for song that will not only make you cry,
but also reassure your heart of the incredible, overwhelming, life-sustaining
and always-providing love of the Lord, look these bad boys up:

After All, Meredith Andrews
Steady My Heart, Kari Jobe
My Master, Christy Nockels
Yahweh, Kari Jobe & Desperation Band
Blessings, Laura Story
Savior's Here, Kari Jobe
Love Came Down, Kari Jobe
What Love Is This, Kari Jobe
Never Once, Matt Redman
10,000 Reasons, Matt Redman


He will provide. He will provide. He is our Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment