Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My first ever blog post

Starting a blog is something that I've wanted to do for a while now. But for months, I have put it off for various reasons... I'm not the writer that I want to be, yet. I don't live the most interesting or inspiring life. No one would read what I have to say. People may think that I'm a big fat loser.
These are just a few reasons.

But last week, I realized something.
Life right now is something I want to remember.

I just turned 21 years old, and I'm a newlywed. I have a heart for the Lord, and He has made it a sensitive heart. I moved 584.78 miles away from the only home I've ever known to join my husband on the journey that his heart has been called to.

God is doing something in my life. Something great.

This blog is one that I'll use to remember life as it is now. It it a place where I will be able to collect my stories, thoughts and faith. It will allow me to share my heart and look into the hearts of others. It will cause me to look at myself and my situations from a new perspective, and I will grow.
And hopefully, I'll be able to make a few people laugh along the way.

This is us.
Niagara Falls, on our Honey Moon last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment